Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Train Chikan Movies Free

VENENOS DO ROCK

POISONS OF ROCK

/////////////// ////////////////////////////
REPOST: Edens Children - Sure Looks Real & Same (U.S. Psychedelia 1968-69)

Posted: Feb 23 2011 24:12 PM PST
http://venenosdorock.blogspot.com/2011/02/repost-edens-children-same-sure-looks.html

SPARE THIS ALBUM AT THE REQUEST OF MANY CONSUMERS poisoned! !
THIS POISON IS MORE LIGHT, with a sound that A BORDER PSYCH POP WITH A HIGHLY EFFECT
NICE! AN ALBUM OF GREAT LISTEN, AT EASE, no-frills,
SIMPLE SONG BUT QUALITY! A CD WITH THE FIRST TWO AND ONLY
DISCS OF THE BAND! BOTH ARE GOOD BUT BETTER YET MORE FROM SECOND
! ALBUM HARD TO FIND! POISON rare and RECOMMENDED!!

Because I spent a lot of late evenings as a teenager wide awake, When I should've Been
asleep, listenting to Dick Summer on WBC out of Boston, I got real familiar
what was then marketed the Being or the Boston Bosstown
Sound. Bands like The Beacon Street Union, Ultimate Spinach, Apple Pie Motherhood Band to
name just a few got big time radio play on WBC and Dick
Summer did what he could to get all these fledgling bands exposure so that
the East Coast could compete with the West Coast for the trippiest music
going in the late 60's. There were quite a few of those Bosstown bands that
I dug and this group, Eden's Children, was one of my very favorite ones. I
pretty much wore this record out. So with that in mind, take a listen and
ignore the surface noise, pay attention to the guitar work. It's a shame
this cat never got his due cuz he has the chops to have one of the great
ones.

01. Knocked Out 3:16
02. Goodbye Girl 3:20
03. If She's Right 2:34
04. I Wonder Why 3:29
05. Stone Fox 3:05
06. My Bad Habit 2:22
07. Just Let Go 7:43
08. Out Where The Light Fish Live 5:05
09. Don't Tell Me 4:48
10. Sure Looks Real 4:29
11. Toasted 2:05
12. Spirit Call 2:44
13. Come When I Call 3:44
14. Awakening 2:08
15. The Clock's Imagination 2:55
16. Things Gone Wrong 4:06
17. Wings 2:40
18. Call It Design 3:20
19. Invitation 3:36
20. Echoes

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9S3X4SUZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment