Friday, February 18, 2011

Ontario Boating License Age

Silverado.Rare.Music

Silverado.Rare.Music

///////////////////////////////////////////
The Ghosts Featuring John Cipollina - Keystone Berkeley - CA - May 8th 1980

Posted: 18 Feb 2011 12:30 PM PST
http://silveradoraremusic.blogspot.com/2011/02/ghosts-featuring-john-cipollina.html

Set 101 Showboat02 It Takes Alot To Laugh03 Easy Living04 Gomorrah05 I'll Do It All Again
Set 206 tuneup07 Lonesome and Long Way From Home08 I Wish I Could Say09 Sweet Inspration10 Scarlet Begonias11 Short Time Fever12 Stir It Up13 Like A Thief In The Night14 All I Know Is I've Got To Go.John Cipollina - guitarKeith Godchaux - piano, vocalsDonna Godchaux - vocalsGreg Anton - drumsSteve Kimock - guitarDexter LaBlanc - bassGreta Rose - backup vocals.Link in Flac http://www.multiupload.com/PHKB543JGE

///////////////////////////////////////////
New Potato Caboose Featuring John Cipollina - Shriver Hall, Baltimore, Maryland - June 27th 1987

Posted: 18 Feb 2011 08:21 AM PST
http://silveradoraremusic.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-potato-caboose-featuring-john.html

01. On the Road Again > JC intro 5:06
02. Third World Blues (or Throw Rug Blues?) 5:43
03. Feelin' Alright 7:18
04. Mona > 11:25
05. Drums > 1:51
06. Space Jam > 2:19
07. Take It Easy (or The Mansion?) 5:48
08. Psychedelia 5:13
09. Fat Man in the Bathtub > 5:22
10. Morning dew 9:05
Total 59:16
Rich Della Fera - vocals, guitarDoug Pritchett - vocals, acoustic guitarDon Laux - vocals, guitarMike Mahoney - vocals, bassJohn Redling - vocals, keyboardsJohn Trupp - drumsJohn McConnell - percussions
This is a true and unusual rarity, NPC with John Cipollina,with really interesting versions of Mona, Morning Dew & Little Feat's Fat man in the bathtub. enjoy it !
.
Link in Flac
http://www.multiupload.com/GRAOSTPINA

0 comments:

Post a Comment