Music 60-70
Music 60-70
////////////////////////////////////////// /
Beverly Kenney - Born To Be Blue 1959 (USA, Vocal Jazz)
Posted: Feb 22, 2011 11:11 AM PST
http://progbeat-vvche.blogspot.com/2011/02/beverly-kenney- born-to-be-blue-1959-usa.html
Artist: Beverly Kenney
Location: USA
Album: Born To Be Blue
Released: 1959
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Duration: 33:22
Format: MP3 CBR 320
Size: 78.9 MB (with 3% recovery)
File Sharing: Narod.ru
woman of my dreams. There is now such ... Died April 13, 1960 in
age of 28.
Tracks:
01. Born To Be Blue - 3:31
02. Isn't It A Pity - 2:32
03. For All We Know - 3:08
04. It Only Happens When I Dance With You - 2:42
05. Again - 2:16
06. I Walk A Little Faster - 2:50
07. Go Away, My Love! - 2:32
08. Beyond The Next Hill - 2:52
09. It's A Blue World - 2:19
10. Vanity - 2:58
11. Somewhere Along The Way - 3:05
12. Where Can I Go Without You - 2:26
Personnel:
- Beverly Kenney - vocals
Скачать отсюда: Narod.ru
0 comments:
Post a Comment