- book I present. Ahun has no name but I promise to put it then ..
. .
after becoming a mess .. everything.
today. at precise moments. I qe desaparecioeron doubts. Qe
someone is not normal to worry about a perfect stranger.
but I started to do .. continuously, try to take it off of the head but still there today, I hope these are not the bad thing is I have some confidence despite their malevolent gaze? might be called malevolent being qe steals your heart? .. anything is possible looks, words, ideas, dreams, woke up today more than usual strange . the left foot in the right place qe not believe in luck .. things happen porqe aunqe today. I read a horósocpo and everything looks like it slaido than usual.
All roads lead me to you.
today after a long sleepless night finally woke up very early, so early dark circles qe roamed my face, I awoke with a severe dizziness, was not expected anything so always awake, and went to aChange as mom grabbed a stick noe Staba cereal and walked to school.
I realized I walk with nostalgia remembering that it is my last year here. in this small town so meaningful with so many memories .. and wait to see your eyes again, and it may no longer qe I'll see a single second would be enough ... The second appeared
I saw on the way to the door of his room ..
and I just stayed as useless .. thinking stunned and unable to move any joint curse could not even say hello I stared at him like a bewildered idiot .. and that was only a second that would have been me if I had .. been more than a second .. Ray (My head was spinning) it had to change, I walked toward my room and left the things on the desk went out the door for a coffee or something to keep me warm, winter makes me nostalgic Ahun more strange when mom .. I bo think that life has been happy with Dad aunqe phthalates strange words to express my worst I am deeply grateful. that's another topic .. when I got there it was the coffee shop with a partner but not felt neither anger nor jealousy or anything just take a coffee d ela espresso machine and left the room and when I knew I could not concentrate .. I made the flight to a new world and I did provide the most exquisite sensations of whom had never gone .. the only feeling that I looked completely filled me and I needed no more ..
although I was nervous would say that this ripping
loved human being there is causing me such reactions in my body even think my heart rate goes up when I hear his voice. thing silly girl in love? or just an ordinary human who opens the doors of his heart to the man who knew how to win.? or do not like to think so makes me think it's cheesy and inauthentic as well .. I will stay with is a girl who begins to discover a unique way to love. NOW! is perfect. with the definition of me was. I liked it. forget this topic is not the only thing that occupies my life but for the moment is a priority. what happens to me is strange I think a normal I would say it's corny, but this is changing me. I have grown or new somewhat shy and just do not really like but I can not do anything to imitate ..
not stand school, I'm getting sick .. or something. I do not understand the truth is that when something comes into stressarte both can lose control of the situation well at least I think that happens to me .. try to control me ..
continue later. I hope you like it. Kisses And Total Thanks for reading.
0 comments:
Post a Comment