Model for a day
On Saturday, sabadete .. . We did a fashion show with the racing group hip hop ...
The teacher got the bargain, to promote glasses sun and hairstyles ...
estubo The really cool thing, on Saturday I spend 2 hours in hairdressing, I had my afro and I dyed blonde ... Do not see that change ... I went to see my father and I almost did not recognize ... Then I left the glasses that were valued at € 200 i many almost 300 ... Hip-hopers we dress in black or black and white ...
At 1 am he began the show ... Paraded down the runway, impacted the thing, but I let out a lot, I felt so in my salsa, the audience was very nice and gave you the game ... Then we stand and made the core, everything went without a hitch, except the carpet was moving and we got a couple of plants in the middle, but not wrong or anything ...
This is the link to the photographer who made the report:
http://www.caltuta.com/fotos.php?galeria=1201400274
If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of me as a blonde afro, to tell me is the control: P
0 comments:
Post a Comment