Monday, August 4, 2008

Monthly Rate Hotels Phoenix

Mordaz Humor, love that does not leak .. .. *

II) Mordant humor, love that does not leak ..

is well there are two different realities which I can not miss is the fact
fun of my silly and be happy to have much value. I say mention love, for though not always want, is always
accept this and damn I love my corny. Yet I think I've broken some of your memories
school keeps me busy and more Ahun when his last year Secondary, I am aboard
million for activities related to PROM. and that excites me and entertains me and makes me forget his accomplices looks, his gestures on, but nothing of his being is as if it had been wiped off the planet or something, but Ahun and return.
and really becomes inevitable to stop naming you or figure.

I laugh at me constantly, I'm not afraid to see my reality .. sometimes unclear. otraz better not to talk but today I mocked up
to me because I said so outrageous jajajajaja nonsense on the net looked like little
not stop laughing of those jokes that sometimes traveling out of joseph in the literature class and although I know I really like is the kind of
guy who has a warm look and a lot of friends and simptiza with people, not like the other .. not as Ahun not his name.
BY GOD. good but did not stop making fun I think she has a nice personality changed yes .. my perfect stranger is so deep but otherwise magical mystery leads me to any place imaginable, his name is not among whom he lives do not know his brothers and has few friends is strong and its appearance would appeal to anyone, no girlfriend but sympathizes with two girls in the room. Or unless they
sympathize with him. Whatever. There is something to look at a man I like the forbidden and has a certain flavor to it. Ahun
is that there are things that we do not know is that maybe they have some taste of the forbidden, indeed irresistible, and so on.

Today at school I had to plan things and data for fifth-party funds and I think at least it will be successful and I hope I have those expectations are met if an attack or die from extreme stress. Or if so be OH MY GOD pray not to think positive and it will be fine toto. Sometimes I become so intolerant and can not bear a lot of people ... if I had a power JAJAJA believe me disappear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment