III) short.
next day in Santa Ana, and I could endure year had to face it and was able to do it his way and AHRA is looking for I went with my folders and I snet on the desk closest I found him, then I headed on .. for this hbĂan and spent weeks in which he had me been looking constantly and asking for me and I desconcentraba .. SPEECH AND I SAID,, I guess you'd have to tell the truth? Tell me! Who are you? And you're looking for me?
do I just hit
I blushed at once, "I knew it would be too cowardly to confront the situation.
Somehow or another today! Just today! did not want him. While inside a nervousness and that tingling feeling in my stomach grew and I knew from there that we were soul mates.
III) Soulmate
next day and every morning I woke up with a steady smile on my face haggard and tired. I felt different and today was going to address the situation, I think I was thinking all night and what my reaction would have thought, and well that kept me hyper and anxious .. Quickly went down the stairs of the house (which were great by the way)
and went straight to the kitchen table there was Dad making breakfast and checking out some bills with your gown forever .. Old, worn but could not help but admit that even though everything was fine! . We speak the basics something light but had been comforting to hear him speak in a good mood because his work was difficult and I even more .. had enough problems for me to upset more.
I left and went in search of a new day .. guess I was motivated by reasons that I put up .. HAHAHAHAHAHA overflowing joy inside me, not even hiding in fear I think was related LOVE and TRUTH. Walking
happy though a gray morning and a fatal day (I mean the weather) I walked listening on the iPod Goodnight and Goodbye the Jonas Brothers .. that song a lot and encouraged me not because even if the letter was a bit confusing .. but this song cheered me .. BY GOD! I arrived at school and therefore teachers greet the entry and I moved quickly to my room.
When I arrived at my desk and I turned around to leave my bag I heard a voice calling me was a sweet, angelic voice while starting to melt .. BY GOD, is that perhaps God had suddenly realized maybe she felt sorry that I had not had a boyfriend in school life since I was born ... Perhaps he took pity on me lol but I turned my gaze and followed the voice and saw his face .. Was or had a warm feeling his smile was like honey and I think I dumbed her eyes .. I was stupid when I reacted and said "the Hoooo and I realized I blush, accomplice looked at me and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, I was completely plus much more stupid than normal. I addressed the following words: -. I could accompany a moment I want to talk to you.
I responded like lightning: -. Course and followed him, descended the stairs from the third floor of building "c"
And we sat away from the majority of students where nobody could hear us and seduced me with his eyes, that look of hers so I was sure he was a magician because I conveyed the most beautiful magic had failed to prove. And then his voice and gave me a proposal:
-. I like .. and I think maybe we can try something. What do you say? Of course if you want and know in depth could also since I have not had a chance but I want you to know that since you've been here I died for you a long time. My heart raced and I was more surprised I never noticed their existence and had always ignored even though he was popular and I never had noticed it and wondered? I'm just dreaming or is this real? Well I spoke after a long silence and told him I thought well we know best and all that and I said we could talk most of the time out, but it was nothing official. And he answered me happy as he accepted the pact, which would always be for me when I needed it. I smiled mischievously and damn! Rang the damn bell had to be transported to the building "d" to start ..
I said that we would to lunch and told him that well, so stayed and disappeared among a group of crowd and left, I was useless for several seconds and finally moved me. I remember that day an eye on the clock the other in a notebook which was cobbled together by millions of hearts, could not contain myself and was so distracted I could lose myself in this sea of words in the course of history and imagine an old princess half being rescued by a loyal prince and a kingdom to save someone. although a sharp voice ruined my dream and I wonder you can respond Ferrari student exploring the causes of the French Revolution? And I said on the subject and was surprised maybe he thought he was distracted and that was the truth but luckily I had read that topic a night in which I could not sleep. He turned and said Ferrari correct student smiled fiercely with a half-mortal desire disappears and I calm down and I started paying attention after all I had to concentrate. Remember
while the horoscope as I mentioned, was the prediction that my life has changed a wonderful human being coming into my life what else I can ask? This love is not going to be forever .. !
continue
0 comments:
Post a Comment