Parn-Mimi Torres de Fals
Hi all ... Yesterday was the first day of life for my live journal ...
Well, let's start explaining stuff in ... Yesterday we visited
Pessebre Vivent de les Torres de Fals. Is easily accessible by the eix transversal direction Lleida. Past the village of Sant Joan de Vilatorrada (which incidentally is where I was born n_n) take the exit Fals i follow straight until you see signs to the right. There are torches that guide you throughout the rural road access to the towers. There is a parking lot, gentlemen play out very well (and spend too cold). Admission is € 8 and includes "Pa torrat" and a piece of "espatec." It is quite interesting, but I get very warm, and warm does not mean a walk, but sheltered under 0 degrees, I felt neither the toes ... Deputy
access to the web for those interested who want to go, but hurry there are not many days. Think it is commendable that activity and that all the people involved are people voluntarily and the chill that must pass the poor is something to consider ...
http://www.pessebre.cat/
0 comments:
Post a Comment