Monday, January 21, 2008
Mount And Blade The Wedding Dance
Yesterday, to celebrate the birthday of Parn, surprised him with a paint ball. He knew nothing, I invited all his friends ...
Well, what ivam ... Estubo the paint ball very well. Of faosextrem do right here in Bages, before reaching the village of Sallent, where the Hostal del Camp Restaurant. They are a very nice people, have a practice field for the paint that is pretty good, maybe a little small but I curran lot ... We provide a monkey so you do not stain and bibs to avoid hitting the girls, there are also helmets ... You only have to wear comfortable shoes and gloves if you have better, to avoid shocks in the phalanges, which apparently hurts a lot ...
The price varies depending on the season ... Deputy link to your website for those who may be interested:
http://www.faosextrem.com/
The truth is that it is a good anti-stress therapy, because everyone left very happy, I hope they liked and spend it well ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment