Yes I know how much you love me But can not you realize
'd cause you pain just like me Cause
capricious and free
me Live life alone and confused
They choose whoever Yet loving
Love me now while I'm here Love you this man
Take me as I am
The storm of your life
Love is a moment in time That
And now it's yours and it's mine
Love me now while I ' m here Love you this man
Take me as I am
The storm in your life
'd cause you pain just like me Cause
capricious and free
me Live life alone and confused
They choose whoever Yet loving
Love me now while I'm here Love you this man
Take me as I am
The storm of your life
Love is a moment in time That
And now it's yours and it's mine
Love me now while I ' m here Love you this man
Take me as I am
The storm in your life
0 comments:
Post a Comment