continue with cosmetic changes residence , Niles.
Katan has already been sent to make up, when he again proves short white wig wearing Rosie, if not convince me to buy you had in mind the escalation of LUTs.
And Rosie wore short, if it is not is perhaps the test Katan to Satty, or else sell it.
I have to clean Rosie to see if I can fix her makeup, but I command makeup and herding. I also need new clothes and a few things I saw love hair, I try to do a pickup.
Regarding the 2 I'll buy wigs, short and long. So I can make two versions of female and male Alexiel Axiel.
accounts above and I believe that I have the money to the body of Abel, but ends up not ask I split it so I have to wait to the people who are the heads. And in some ways better, so I can save some Masy piyar Alexiel wigs.
And see if it sells minifee head soo dark elf, because not to do with it XD and Uriel do not know what will ... be a matter of change make-up and even the encuerpo. Although I thought about saving as is assumed in June is summer event in Lutsen and if they take elves and helps me Isthar >___\u0026lt; could piyar Ashtaroth body.
0 comments:
Post a Comment