Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Los Hombres De Paco Episodes

sketchavember final backward

I have my last exam on Friday but I found time to scan this






November 23: A Gentle Chile (seriusly tsundere so I get bored and porn made with ... stop reading fics ...)



November 24: A Rapa Nui ... lately I speak with my brother and mom gives me a feeling a potential yandere (?)... As is the shit on the island ...



November 25: A Vene ... I remembered to finish Envy of Scott Pilgrim



November 26: Little Venice when I was in the care of Yanomami ... and something reminded Venetian fart ...


NOV 27: A Puerto Rico with hair pulled back, the charming island of enchantment.


November 28: I'm bad by kissing, but I missed these two! If the kiss Mapuche does not like ...



NOV 29, Experiment in Sai ... does not use the tablet while ... I really liked the hair and lips


NOV 30: I encantamn these two, love them! OTP was my first big ... Ron / Hermione


0 comments:

Post a Comment