Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cold Showers Broken Capillaries

love the simple and complex things (:

audio: Barcelona-Colors \u0026lt;3
INS-PI-RA-TION OF TODAY.
love the simple and complex things (:

excites me hear your voice
rain I'm excited once in November
excites me the sound of the clock

excites me breathe I'm excited that the alphabet has 27 letters.
new things excites me
I'm excited to have the five senses.
cold air moves me in the face and I'm thrilled to burn microwave popcorn in the microwave.
I like being I am, although rare and crazy.
I like to see people go and invent new stories.
I like to put smiles on people walking goes.
like colors like crazy and I like to color day.
so faded like me at one point and I like to re-dye the faded things too.
I like vegetables but also meat.
I like punctuation and never use them well.
I would be sorted but I have a lazy burdening
I'd be a hero and I take much to be.
I like to eat and not gain weight.
I'd be skinny and have a good body, but I'm pretty happy with a soul but not what people usually see.
I would run and run until you feel your legs.
I would be filled with new air.
I would have a suitcase full of memories
I'd like all the songs on my mp3
world that life I would never end I wish
people to see that also have color
sad moments I would look for new colors
catch a star I would
I wish I could float in the sea always
me like to dance While I wish
ever kissed someone
really wanted me I would really like to tell me honestly
things in the face, but I think it can never, because tal-I have not the courage .. but do not know how I would be the smile that lights up your face and how I would be the reason you say I love you and you wake up every day happy, I do not know how die because of who this with you every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment