Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do U Have To Live In House To Insurance

luinlove190 @ 2010-03-23T22: 57:00




Y or T HAVE ambien ears * I'm the worst
distracted , the world apparently .. or maybe it's that I am very visible, being distracted I do not think people do not feel especially not things LISTEN!
as I will not listen to what people often say to me if the eyes can be heard with his actions can be measured and much more with their speech can be derived ..
many people think I'm stupid and I am not aware of many things ..

1) I'VE NEVER BEEN SILLY, AND WHAT WILL BE.
2) I WILL NEVER AGAIN LET ME MAKE SOMEONE FEEL BAD.

After the big accident on prom I have not counted and then I counting .. I hope they make it very clear that I will not let anyone else make me feel this way, because apparently people do not realize how much comments can hurt you.
and perhaps it says that this will not happen, it might be a lie because it will happen but they know that I shall be stronger ..

dying of continuous sleep this morning with



0 comments:

Post a Comment