Garden
Alexandra tried the ice cream.
- This delicious, thank you very much.
- Sure ... do not know how you like those things.
- Sweets are a treat for the palate ... good for everyone but yours Akira.
- Exactly. Akira
stretched and took his hands to his neck looking at the sky, spring beginning to end and gave way to a hot summer.
- It seems you are more animated.
- Ice cream help encourage women.
- and a good fuck too.
Alexandra laughed.
- Yeah, I guess too, but that's not my case.
Akira
lean and looked.
- Want to make someone up? Aamon sure you take a hand enchantment .. Sasha? Alexandra
not hear the word of Akira had his eyes on the other side.
- The ice is melting you, tea stains
Akira Alexandra followed her gaze and smiled.
- You have good taste Alexandra.
Alexandra shook her head and looked at it.
- Sorry I was thinking. Akira smiled
fun.
- I rather think that fantasizing about the blond front bench.
Alexandra blushed.
- Akira Oh we do not talk nonsense.
-
melts You - Ai! - Quickly licked the ice cream - The heat dissolves rapidly.
- I think it's because it pays more attention to the blonde ice cream.
- Not Akira! Akira
step
arm behind Alexandra.
- Do not tell me is that you lose sleep.
- Do not be silly.
- If you were not really angry.
- I do not get angry.
- you resent. Alexandra
bit her lower lip and swollen cheeks.
- Okay ... you win.
- why come to "read" every day at the park right?
- Just a little while.
- And why did not you say anything?
- Are you crazy? I do not know anything.
- Oh come on! I do not think you have lost your skills of yesteryear.
- That's playing dirty Akira.
... and seguire = 3 =
0 comments:
Post a Comment