Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Benedict's Solution Stories

to be.

The BC Pepe is gone, now is the turn of my queridissima F01 T________T but I think when I come back will come a whole.

I need now is to finish the main characters of the stories.

gives me a good price for the F01 and with other pending sales in a month or so may bring the body of the Grand Duke. At the end of the month and I have prepared the money to the body of Abel.

And with that I just stay Akio, Cain and Sasha, because I'm going to rethink the dark elf soo as I have come to ask her if the girl really wants it the most provably the band. In any case I only need 2 or 3 bodies and it will finish and just missing T_______T finish shopping its things like the military uniforms of HZ.

And then we'll go by Frey *-----------------*

0 comments:

Post a Comment